Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X MIUI 9 Rom download
You can download the stable MIUI 9 for redmi note 4X Qualcomm Global which is also the one in India Kindly download the ROM from this link and then go to the updater and at top right corner you will see 3 dots click on that and click on choose update package and then select the downloaded ROM of MIUI 9 that you downloaded from the link and give ok and the ROM will install and you will be upgrading to MIUI 9 stable ROM and this file is of someone Who got the stable ROM in his mobile through updater so no bugs it’s from Xiaomi only Stable MIUI 9 Rom
Unlike the Galaxy A3 (2017) and Galaxy A5 (2017), the Galaxy A7 (2017) Oreo update didn’t debut in Russia. Vietnam was the first market to get the A7 (2017) Oreo update, but it looks like Samsung Russia wasn’t too far behind and is also rolling out Android 8.0 Oreo for the largest of Samsung’s 2017 A series phones. That’s not all. The update is also available in Trinidad and Tobago, which suggests the Galaxy A7 (2017) has the highest priority right now, possibly because it’s the best-selling model in the 2017 Galaxy A lineup.
- Download and install driver: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- Then, download ODIN (last version): Odin 3.13.1
- Download and extra firmware.
- Save data, remove Google account, remove passcode (or pattern lock).
- Reboot phone to Download Mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down), press Volume Up to continue
- Connect to PC (or laptop)
- On ODIN tool:
– BL: select to BL_Ax20FXXU…
– AP: select to AP_Ax20FXXU…
– CP: select to CP_Ax20FXXU…
– CSC: select to CSC_xxx_Ax20FXXU…
- Click Start and wait about 5-10 minutes
- If your phone is stuck on the SAMSUNG logo for 15 minutes: reboot to Recovery > Wipe data + cache > Reboot
Download Samsung Galaxy A320F,A520F,A720F Rom below,