Turn off your phone and then press and hold the volume UP + Home + Power button simultaneously for 3-5 seconds.
Start the phone in Download Mode (Currently, the new phones have different keys, so the way to Download different mode)
– Method 1: Press and hold 3 Home + Power + Volume Down keys, then press Volume Up if it is weak
– Method 2: Press and hold 3 POWER + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY keys
– Method 3: Press and hold 2 VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP keys and plug in the USB cable connected to the computer
– Method 4: Press and hold the 3 keys POWER + VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP
– Method 5 (Note9): Press and hold 2 VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY keys and plug in the USB cable connected to the computer
After pressing Volume Up, you will get the device into Download Mode on Samsung devices that look like:
Please note that you can flash only with .tar or .tar.md5 files
Proceed to the UP ROM on Odin
ID: COM must be lit, ie Odin has connected to the Phone
Select AP or PDA (old Odin) => to the place where the ROM version is located with the * .tar.md5 extension
Wait a while for the software to load the ROM. Odin will load when the Message frame has the message shown above.
Click Start to start the ROM loading process
Sitting for 5-10 minutes then Odin told PASS that the process was successful, the phone would restart automatically.
BYPASS FRP & ROM FLASHING (DEVICE SPECIFIC)
Flash rom combination,
then go to SETTINGS>
Set screen lock password>
Flash back to full rom (select 4 files BL – AP – CP – CSC)>
flash, activate it to ask for screen password instead of logging in to your Google account>
enter the screen password you set in rom combination>