- Go to this link1 and download the flash file for your device model. Make sure you have enough storage space on your computer.
- Extract the zip file and you will find a folder with the firmware files and the QFil Flash Tool.
- Install the USB drivers for your device on your computer. You can find them in the same folder or download them from here2.
- Turn off your device and boot it into EDL mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Volume Down buttons together while connecting it to the PC via USB cable.
- Launch the QFil Flash Tool and select Flat Build from the menu. Click on Browse and locate the prog_emmc_firehose file in the firmware folder.
- Click on Load XML and select rawprogram0.xml and patch0.xml files in the same folder.
- Click on Download and wait for the flashing process to complete. Do not disconnect or interrupt the process.
- Once done, you will see a green message saying Download Succeed. You can now disconnect your device and reboot it normally.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed the stock ROM on your Oppo A74 CPH2263. Enjoy your device with the latest firmware and features.