Deactivate Google Account Verification (FRP) for Samsung S7 (G930F / FD) and S7 Edge (G935F / FD) having Android 8, binary 2
By Duy Nguyen
Post Credit to vnrom.net
FRP By Pass Steps:
- First need to download and award Odin 3.13.1 ( LINK MAX SPEED )
- Then install the driver: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB) | LINK MAX SPEED
- If you are in Android 8 then take this step (Android 7 can skip this step and continue from step 7)
- Put the phone on Download Mode (power down, press hold 3 power + Home + Volume Down )
- Use Odin above to flash rom combination ( binary 2 ), select the file corresponding to your phone, on Odin select the file at the AP
- The introduction of the rom combination aimed at lowering Android 7 is more secure. After flashing the rom combination, wait for the machine to boot up, and if anyone hangs the FACTORY BINARY logo , go to Recovery > Wipe data & cache > Reboot .
- Please turn off the phone, go to Download Mode and use Odin flash rom stock Android 7 (on Odin select 4 BL files , AP, CP, CSC )
- Flash, the machine automatically boot up, this machine has been downgraded to Android 7
- Turn off the phone, go to Download Mode and use Odin flash file ENG ROOT (this file has enabled ADB on the machine), on Odin select the file at the AP
- After flashing, the logo will hang. Turn off and go to Recovery > Wipe data & cache > Reboot .
- Wait for the machine to start up a bit longer, after the boot is complete, then download the following FRP tool bypass: GSM_Flasher_ADB_Bypass_FRP_Tool.rar ( LINK MAX SPEED )
- Unplug and open the FRP tool bypass above, connect the phone to the computer, wait for offline to switch to Online as shown below Click on Remove FRP
- Wait a minute, the tool will notify Done , the phone will automatically activate the main screen. Go to Settings > Enable ” Developer options” > Deactivate On OEM Unlocking item for next time no longer be associated with Google account.
If you still not get the method take help from the following video,
- Many people download it so Google temporarily block some files.
- You need to login to your Google Drive account (GD) and re-download the link, now your GD account has ” Shared with me ” – here you will see the file is overloaded, click right-click on the file and select ” Make copy “
- At this point the file will be saved to your GD account (“My Drive ” item ) and you can download it normally.