By Duy Nguyen
- Download the file QuickShortcutMaker.apk to your computer: https://vnrom.net/bypass/
- Register for an Outlook account at: https://signup.live.com/ (Sometime Yahoo Work also)
- Log in to your Outlook account on your computer and send email to the email yourself, and attach the downloaded QuickShortcutMaker.apk file to the mail.
- At the screen select Language, we choose English Language for easy operation later (if anyone is in another screen, restart the computer), put 2 fingers simultaneously on the screen and hold until TalkBack Tutorial is turn on.
- Swipe in the middle of the screen in the shape of an ” L ” (swipe from top to bottom) to turn on Global Context Menu > Select TalkBack Settings (tap once on TalkBack Settings and tap twice to confirm).
- After entering TalkBack Settings , hold down both the Up and Down Volume keys to turn off TalkBack mode (for easier operation)> Press until the bottom edge of the screen shows the words ” Accsessibility shortcut disabled TalkBack ” is to be.
Note: After turning off TalkBack, all pressing actions will return to normal, no longer have to press and press 2 times to confirm again.
- Still in TalkBack Settings , scroll down to select Help & feedback
- Select the first line that says ” Get started with Voice Access “
- Touch the Play button (red) in the Youtube video
- Tap on the Circle Clock in the Youtube video to open the YouTubeapplication
- Click on any video in the YouTube application, select the Share icon below the video (the icon with the arrow to the right)> select the Email icon > select the Other item and log in the Outlook account you just registered above .
- Open the mail I just sent in the preparation above (Go to Inbox or Sent will see the mail)
- Download the QuickShortcutMaker.apk application that is included in the mail
- After downloading is complete, the application will automatically be installed but will appear a notice board below, we click Setting and turn ON item Allow app installs > BACK and press NEXT > wait for the application to install, then select OPEN Open the door.
- Type Search of the app ” Home ” and select the application ” Huawei Home “> select the next “Huawei Home” > select the next ” TRY ” line to open the application.
- Select the ” SET UP PHONE ” item if the message is displayed.
- Now the phone will enter the main screen> open the Settings app > pull down to select System > About phone> 7 consecutive touches to the Build Number section to turn on Developer Options ( Developer Options )
- Back again and select Developer Options > turn ON the ” OEM unlocking “
- Restart the computer and activate the device as usual, will skip the step of Login to Google account.
Source: BacBa Channel