By Duy Nguyen
Instructions for deleting Google account verification (bypass FRP) for Huawei Y9 2019 (JKM-LX2)
- Before starting work, you need to prepare an email account (Not Gmail, Outlook, yahoo, etc.), make new or old account okay.
- Visit vnrom.net/bypass and download the QuickShortcutMaker.apkapplication
- Log in to the above email account to your computer> compose mail and attach the file QuickShortcutMaker.apk to the message> sent to your email address or other email.
- On the phone, at the first screen (language selection screen)> select ENGLISH language to operate like the instructions below, avoid the case of not finding some items as I will guide.
- Still at the language selection screen> you put 2 fingers simultaneously on the screen and hold about 5-10 seconds to turn on TalkBack mode (when switching to the TalkBack tutorial screen , leave your hand).
Note: to select 1 item in TalkBack mode, you need to do the following: tap once to select, then touch 2 times to confirm
- On the screen, use one finger to swipe from top to bottom in the shape of an ” L ” and select ” TalkBack Settings “
- Use 2 fingers to scroll down and select ” TalkBack Tutorial “> select ” TURN TALKBACK OFF ” to turn off TalkBack (purpose to manipulate more easily)
- Now the phone will go back to the ” TalkBack Settings “> screen and continue to scroll down and select ” Help & feedback “> select ” Get start with Voice Acces “
- Click on the PLAY icon of Youtube > select the next icon Arrow > select 3 dots icon > select Share > Email > Other
- Here you log in to your email account (Not Gmail, Outlook, yahoo, etc.) prepared above.
- After signing Sign In to log in, tick the ” Automatically download attachments when connecting to Wi-Fi ” section.
- At the Email interface (after you have successfully logged in)> go to Sent mail > select to the mail we sent in PREPARATION above.
- Open the mail and download the QuickShortcutMaker.apk application before attaching it to the mail.
- Download is complete, the application will automatically be installed> the phone will require us to authenticate, then you select SETTING > trick to enable Allow app installs > after installation is complete, Open (Open) always application.
- At the ” Input keyword to filter ” section> type in ” Huawei Home “> select Huawei Home> now a list of new Huawei Home is released> select the first Huawei Home in the new list drop off> select ” Try “> Select ” Setup Phone ” (if available)
- Now the phone will jump to the main screen. Go to Settings> System> About phone> repeatedly tap ” Build Number ” to turn on ” Developer Options ” – when you have ” You are now a developer!” The screen below is turned on.
- Back and select the “Developer Options”> item to turn on the item “Enable OEM unlock”> then restart the computer and activate the device as usual, the Google account verification step has been ignored.
Best of Luck