Samsung Z4 is a new smartphone running Tizen 3.0 operating system developed by the company, main features of the phone includes its awesome user experience and camera quality that it carries.
Samsung Galaxy Z4 (SM-Z400F) Combination/Stock ROMs
Download ROM FILES
- Combination: (264M) | AFH | OneDrive | MaxSpeed
- Full: Z400FDDU 0 BRB1_Z400FODD0BRB1_INS_22.214.171.124_FULL.rar (625M) | AFH | OneDrive | MaxSpeed
Samsung ROM Flashing and ROM Recovery GUIDE
ROM Flashing Method:
- Install driver: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- Turn off the device, bring it to DOWNLOD MODE mode
- Flash rom combination: Open Odin 3.13.1 and select the combination file (extracted) in the AP section
- When the flash is finished the phone will automatically boot up, go to ” Developer options ” turn on ” OEM Unlock “.
- Continue to turn off the device and return to DOWNLOAD MODE mode
- Flash rom full: Select all 4 files and press Start
– AP: select to file AP_A920xxx
– BL: select to file BL_A920xxx
– CP: select file CP_A920xxx
– CSC: select to file CSC_xxx_xxx_A920xxx
- Flash finished the machine automatically started up. If you hang the logo, go to Recovery > Wipe Data + Cache is All done.