ROM installation on Samsung Devices using Odin tool and Frp bypass working methods
[WARNING] Emyoo Solutions is not responsible for any damage done to your device (physical or financial) Please use these methods at your own risk. Thanks
Flashing Samsung ROM using Odin and Stock ROM Recovery, Root Acess All in One Go. Follow the instruction below
- Driver: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- Odin All in One Bundle: Odin3-v3.13.1 // Odin3-v3.12.7
Steps to Perform:
- Launch your Galaxy device into Download Mode
- Turn off your phone and then press and hold the volume UP + Home + Power button simultaneously for 3-5 seconds.
- Start the phone in Download Mode (Currently, the new phones have different keys, so the way to Download different mode)
– Method 1: Press and hold 3 Home + Power + Volume Down keys, then press Volume Up if it is weak
– Method 2: Press and hold 3
– Method 3: Press and hold 2 VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP keys and plug in the USB cable connected to the computer
– Method 4: Press and hold the 3 keys POWER + VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP
– Method 5 (Note9): Press and hold 2 VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY keys and plug in the USB cable connected to the computer
- After pressing Volume Up, you will get the device into Download Mode on Samsung devices that look like:
Please note that you can flash only with .tar or .tar.md5 files
- Proceed to the UP ROM on Odin
- ID: COM must be lit, ie Odin has connected to the Phone
- Select AP or PDA (old Odin) => to the place where the ROM version is located with the * .tar.md5 extension
- Wait a while for the software to load the ROM. Odin will load when the Message frame has the message shown above.
- Click Start to start the ROM loading process
Sitting for 5-10 minutes then Odin told PASS that the process was successful, the phone would restart automatically.
Bypass FRP:(Use with Caution Find the Relevant Method online)
FRP APK Tools: