By Duy Nguyen
Samsung Galaxy A60 full ROM combination and Bypass frp method latest (SM-A606)
Flashing Samsung ROM using Odin and Stock ROM Recovery, Root Acess All in One Go. Follow the instruction below
- Driver: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- Odin All in One Bundle: Odin3-v3.13.1 // Odin3-v3.12.7
Steps to Perform:
- Launch your Galaxy device into Download Mode
- Turn off your phone and then press and hold the volume UP + Home + Power button simultaneously for 3-5 seconds.
- Start the phone in Download Mode (Currently, the new phones have different keys, so the way to Download different mode)
– Method 1: Press and hold 3 Home + Power + Volume Down keys, then press Volume Up if it is weak
– Method 2: Press and hold 3
– Method 3: Press and hold 2 VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP keys and plug in the USB cable connected to the computer
– Method 4: Press and hold the 3 keys POWER + VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP
– Method 5 (Note9): Press and hold 2 VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY keys and plug in the USB cable connected to the computer
- After pressing Volume Up, you will get the device into Download Mode on Samsung devices that look like:
Please note that you can flash only with .tar or .tar.md5 files
- Proceed to the UP ROM on Odin
- ID: COM must be lit, ie Odin has connected to the Phone
- Select AP or PDA (old Odin) => to the place where the ROM version is located with the * .tar.md5 extension
- Wait a while for the software to load the ROM. Odin will load when the Message frame has the message shown above.
- Click Start to start the ROM loading process
Sitting for 5-10 minutes then Odin told PASS that the process was successful, the phone would restart automatically.
Part 2 Bypass FRP:(Device Specific)
Download the APK used to bypass here: vnrom.net/bypass